1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
2. Put a griddle pan over a high heat and get it really hot.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken breasts, then season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the chicken onto the griddle pan and cook for a few minutes, then turn the breasts 90º to get a crosshatch effect.
5. Turn the breasts over after a couple more minutes, then do the same on the other side.
6. Transfer the chicken onto a baking tray and put them in the oven for 8-10 minutes to finish cooking. Check by slicing into the centre of the largest. Then leave to cool.
7. Season the tomatoes with oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking tray and cook for 5-10 minutes, until just softened.
8. Whisk the egg yolks with the Dijon mustard, then starting drizzling in the rapeseed oil.
9. Whisk until the mixture thickens to a spreadable consistency, then spoon in 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce and season to taste with salt and pepper.
10. Dice the cooled chicken and add to the mayonnaise, stirring to coat it.
11. Cut the crusts off the bread and dice into cubes.
12. Drizzle over olive oil and the 2 remaining tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce then season with salt and pepper.
13. Bake the bread for 5 minutes, until crisp.
14. Chop the lettuce roughly, wash, shake dry and toss with olive oil.
15. Arrange the leaves over the plate, spoon the chicken in a circle and place the roasted tomatoes in the middle.
16. Lay the anchovies around the plate and scatter over the croutons.
17. Grate over the Parmesan and serve.